Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 13, 2012


I wanted to share my favorite quote with you....


“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

-Marilyn Monroe

I love this quote so much! Today is just one of those days that you sit back and take in all around you.  I realize how much I have and how thankful I am for everything/everyone God has blessed me with.  Even though life isn't always easy, it shapes us into the people we are today.  And I think that's a pretty good person.  Obviously, nobody is perfect, but I'm doing the best I can.  


I want to thank my friends and family for everything they've done for me.  I want you to know that I appreciate and cherish each and every one of you, and love all of you so, so much.  I hope someday I can give you as much as you have given me.

Jacob, you're my best friend and I miss you dearly.  I realized today, that being apart, I appreciate you more than ever.  "You never know what you've got until it's gone" is so true.  I have the best supporter and boyfriend I could ever imagine.  I love you!

I hope everyone can learn to appreciate what they have, and how beautiful (though sometimes chaotic) life truly is...
Have a beautiful day! 
xoxo
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment