Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hey Everyone!
Welcome to my blog!  Here's a little about me....

My name's Cassie.  I'm in nursing school and it's crazy busy.  I don't really have much of a social life (this is pretty much the extent of it not complaining :)  


I've had my share of difficulty in life.  I injured my back playing volleyball when I was 14, and since then have had 3 back surgeries and 24 injections in my back and neck.  I used to let it define me, but I broke out of that cage and I'm living life to the fullest.

I have the BEST friends  and boyfriend (his name is Jake) I could ever imagine.  Together, they keep me sane. 
My family makes for a crazy holiday time :)  I have five nephews and four nieces.  I love everyone so, so much.  

That's really the biggest part of me....I LOVE to love people.  My goal in life is to make a difference in someone's life each and every day :)  

So....why am I blogging?  Because everyone needs a getaway ;)  
But seriously....I want to share my experiences with you.  I LOVE makeup and hair-so I want to share what's good, and what isn't.  I want to share my fashion faves.  It's a blend of a little bit of everything.  So if you want a place to love, cry, laugh, or just relax....you've come to the right place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment