Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I belong with you, you belong with me. Your my SWEETHEART-VoxBox 2013!

Hey Sweethearts!
I am on cloud nine!  Just received my Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox 2013.  You probably have seen or heard what was included in it, but even if you have, we'll go more in depth!
So...drum roll please....

The very first thing I took out of my box was the SKINNYGIRL DAILY ON-THE-GO BAR in BLUEBERRY! (They are valued at $9.99 for a box of 5 bars!)  Needless to say, it was gone in 60 seconds :)  They are seriously SO delish!  They are packed with protein, but totally don't have the typical gritty protein feeling!  


The next product I pulled out of the box was SECRET CLINICAL STRESS RESPONSE! (Valued between $7.99-9.99)
Oh..My...Goodness! I use Secret Clinical anyway (typically OOh-La-La-Lavender.)  The stress response aspect is crazy good!  There's no need to reapply during the day, because it adjusts to your body!  
Next, I recieved NOT YOUR MOTHER'S BEACH BABE TEXTURIZING SEAL SALT SPRAY! This stuff is seriously fantastic!  If you want a fresh from the beach look, but the temperatures are far from beach friendly, this spray is perfect!   

So, finally, I tried the Olay Fresh Effects (Va-Va-Vivid!) Powered Contour Cleansing System (valued at  $12.99.)  I have combination skin, so this was great for me!  It takes away the oiliness of the skin and leaves a glowing complexion.  
Influenster is open to ANYONE who is ready and willing to review products with an honest opinion!  All you have to do is go to influenster.com and sign up!  You will not regret it!  Have fun sweethearts!  
xoxo
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I want this VoxBox too especially the Olay Fresh Effects Powered Contour Cleansing System! :)

    ReplyDelete