Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Pure Pore-fection!

Are you one of those people that are tired of looking in the mirror and seeing one thing....huge, ugly, pores?!? Well, I used to.  After starting a skin care regime and using the best primer out there. I am pore-stricken no more!

After trying literally dozens of primers, I found my favorite! Too Faced Primed and Poreless!
It is seriously so smooth and fantastic!  Coming in close? Arbonne's Primer!  These two are truly comparable! The only difference? Too Faced is slightly tinted and Arbonne's is a little more expensive.  However, you need less of Arbonne's for full coverage.

I cannot believe I didn't find this sooner!  It's more than worth the investment!  I have an airbrushing system (Dinair), but I honestly cannot tell the difference in regular foundation as long as I have this beneath it!  If I use it under my airbrush makeup, it's guaranteed that it won't move an inch!  If you want your makeup to look beautiful and stay put, try either of these products and you won't be disappointed!

Until next time,
Cassie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment