Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2012

You should be an Influenster!

Hey everyone!
Sorry for being M.I.A.  School has truly taken over my life entirely.

SO...what's my newest obsession?

Influenster of course!

If you haven't heard of it, it is a site that you go on and write reviews of your favorite products.  It's totally helpful for people looking to purchase those very same ones!  If you are an active member, you can qualify to test out new products.

Well, I qualified!  Influenster sent me their Cosmo Vox Box '12!
What was in it?
2 Frixion by Pilot Pens-Amazing!
Forever red perfume by BBW-SO GOOD!
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape-PERFECT combo of sweet and salty
A Venus Embrace Razor with an extra Venus & Olay Razor attachment-Love the embrace!

YEP! Early Christmas for me!

If you aren't an Influenster, you're missing out!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
This Holiday, I'm grateful for Influenster and all their wonderful sponsors!
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment