Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dirt Devil Steam Mop

So makeup is only one part of a beautiful life.  Another part is keeping a clean home (if your are type A like me :)

Anyway, for Christmas I received the Dirt Devil Steam Mop!  I was SO beyond excited!  I love to clean everything.  The worst thing ever? Mopping...I despise it...a lot.  So, Christmas morning I woke up and cleaned all the floors I could in my house....2, MAYBE 3 times ;)  Yep, I sure did.




I always wanted to try the Shark Steam Mop, but they're expensive unless you find a mega sale.  I've used both and they are super comparable.  If you are looking to invest, the Dirt Devil is a great option.
I hope all of you had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas with all your loved ones near.

Keep Calm and Clean On everyone!
XOXO
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment