Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Radiantly Beautiful with Aveeno

Alright everyone, I am a HUGE skeptic when it comes to skincare products.  My skin is far from ideal and overly sensitive to....well, everything.  Ninety-nine percent of everything I've tried has made me break out in horrible hives.  I know...SO not attractive!  So I definitely had my doubts about Aveeno.  HOWEVER, I was pleasantly surprised.  I recieved the Aveeno Positively Radiant Voxbox from Influenster.  I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes--Thanks Influenster and Aveeno!  It was a full-sized Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector.

So, let's get down to business...After getting over my fear of trying new skincare products, I tried it....and held my breath.  I was waiting for some sort of a horrible reaction.  The verdict?  A super moisturizing, non-greasy, WONDERFUL product! I haven't been using it for long, but I am truly pleased with the slight changes in my skin.  The scent is subtle and fresh.  Sun spots and the "awesome" spots left from acne are lightened.  Mind you, I've only been using it for one week.  I am looking forward to seeing even better progress.  I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with dark spots and discoloration.  You can find it at Wal*Mart for $14.97.  You won't regret this one!  Get it, try it, love it and get #RadiantWithAVEENO 


Have a beautiful, radiant day!
xoxo
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment